The Applications for the UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021 will start on 17th August 2020 to 18th Sep 2020.
This Year they are NOT ACCEPTING ANY IELTS/TOEFL Due to COVID-19. The screenshot is given below. You will have very little time to complete the Application. There are 300 Scholarships available for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2021. University of Science & Technology (UST) is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all the Rankings.
Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post. Therefore this is an advanced Notice Just Like a few days ago Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 Announced to Complete the Required Material, Prepare application Materials, Work on CV, Recommendation Letters, contacting a Profesor too. So, Find a Relevant professor from Now.
A wide range of academic disciplines is available. UST University Scholarships is the leading Scholarship in South Korea just like Seoul University, KAIST, Postech. All the international students from around the world with any nationality are eligible to earn a Master’s Degree or a Doctorate Degree from UST.
About UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 18th Sep 2020
Announcement: UST University is Not taking any IELTS/TOEFL This Year for spring 2021 Due to COVID-19. A good Change to Get this Scholarship without IELTS. Furthermore, if they ask you to submit you can also give English Letter from your Professor.
- For Masters: Applicants who are expected to Receive Bachelor Degree are also eligible to apply.
- For Doctorate: Applicants who are expected to receive a Master’s Degree by are also eligible to apply.
UST University Scholarship Benefits
University of Science and Technology South Korea Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses for international students.
- Doctoral Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month.
- Master’s Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
Available Study Fields
UST South Korea offers a Highly Paid Scholarship in Korea for Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in Sciences & Engineering for Spring 2021. Almost 40 Different Courses of Engineering, Science, Arts, IT, Social Sciences are present in the Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
How to Contact a Professor for UST South Korea Scholarships Spring
It is not compulsory to contact the professor before the admission period in UST. Before the application opens up.
Try to find professors in its institutes and contact your relevant ones and see if you can find some professors before the application period opens.
Also do try for direct Ph.D. (MS leading to Ph.D.) as Korean professors in UST like to have the students to be enrolled for MS leading to Ph.D. under their supervision. Also here the stipend is paid by the university, not by the professors.
Still, if it’s required to contact a Professor but remember, do not bombard professor email inbox.
- For Master Program: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020
- For Doctorate Program: Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation /Transcript can be used also
- Proposal for Study
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Report
- Recommendation Letter
List of Required Documents (Mandatory)
- Proposal for Study. Check (How to Write a Research Proposal). Please work on this.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Score (If they ask, else exempted due to COVID-19)
- Recommendation Letter
The last date to apply for the 300 UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021 is 18th September 2020. Online Applications will open on 17th August 2020
How to Apply for the University of South Korea Scholarships
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the UST University South Korea.