Do you want to obtain a doctorate degree abroad but need financial support? This opportunity is for you, fully-funded Ph.D. Studentships (Scholarship)at the University of Wyoming.
The educational program is available for highly talented students undertaking a PhD degree in Human-Machine Interaction and Biomedical Engineering program at the university.
Founded in March 1886, The University of Wyoming is a public land-grant research university based in Laramie, Wyoming. It offers nearly 200 areas of study, including graduate programs in the fields of business, law, engineering and education.
Why study at the University of Wyoming? While studying at this university, the students will complete support from the university teachers in building a bright future and making their dreams come true.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Wyoming
- Department: Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Human-Machine Interaction and Biomedical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a MSc (preferred) or BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or similar fields
- They should be currently legally in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants who want to apply for the position, they should contact Dr. Novak directly at dnovak1-at-uwyo.edu for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Wyoming will cover tuition-fee and health insurance plus a monthly stipend (including summers) for the year 2020/21.