2021-2022 Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program, For Young Tunisians To Study In USA
Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2020/2021 Tunisia Community College Scholarship Program (TCCSP).
Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program Eligibility:
The Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or another other protected characteristic as established by U.S. law.
Competition for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program is merit-based and open to anyone who:
- Is a citizen of Tunisia;
- Is currently residing in Tunisia;
- Is currently enrolled as a first- or second-year full-time undergraduate (Licence) student in good academic standing at the time of application at an ISET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Technologiques), IHET (Institut Supérieur des Etudes Touristiques), or ISSAT (Institut Supérieur des Sciences Appliquées et de Technologie);
- Is able to receive and maintain a U.S. J-1 visa;
- Is committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program;
- Is able to achieve a TOEFL score of 440 (PBT) or likely to achieve this score after short-term preacademic
English training in the United States prior to the start of the academic year; and
- Is at least 18 years old by July 1, 2020.
Application Deadline: 18th November, 2019, at 5 p.m. Tunisia time.
Eligible Countries: Tunisia
To be taken at (country): USA
Field of Study: For the 2020/2021 Academic Year the following fields of study are eligible:
- Applied Engineering
- Business Management and Administration
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
Value of Award: TCCSP provides funding for the following: J-1 visa support; roundtrip travel from the participant’s home city to their host institution in the United States; tuition and mandatory university fees; a health benefits plan; a monthly allowance for living expenses; and a limited allowance for textbooks.
Duration of Programme: 10 months
How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to complete the application online. Online Application can be