100% Funded Westerwelle Young Founders Programme-Germany
Westerwelle Young founders Programme 2021 offers a fully funded 6 month leadership program in Germany for outstanding and brilliant entrepreneurs all over the world.
Top 10 Conferences will be held in Berlin and all young leaders will be a part of it. Moreover, all the investors who will be attending the conferences would get an insight into the businesses of the young entrepreneurs and exchange their ideas. This is a great opportunity to grow your little business and spread the word.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
This programe is hosted by Germany
Countries that Are Eligible
Candidates of all emerging and developing countries may apply.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
- Chance to attend a fully-funded conference.
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- Accommodation and food costs would be covered by the program.
- Candidates would be a part of the top 10 conferences.
- A personal mentor will be assisting the candidate.
- A candidate would become a member of the Young Founders Network and involve in alumni activities.
- A candidate’s startup will be approaching the public via social media networks.
The alumni of Young Founders Network will also be a part of the buddy program.
Eligibility criteria Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
- A candidate must have started a profit company in the last 5 years and have a scalable business model.
- The candidate’s business product must be market fit and has secured first external investment or funding.
- A candidate’s business should be focused on emerging economies.
- A candidate must have a good command of English.
- A candidate must be available for digital conferences and to participate in mentoring calls while their program.
How to Apply for Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2021:
- All applicants should thoroughly read the terms and conditions before applying.
- Candidates are directed to apply online via the official website.
- Candidates would be interviewed by a Skype call.
- The application deadline for the Young Founders program in Germany is December 9th, 2020.