Fully Funded UNICEF Internship Programme 2021
UNICEF internship 2021 is comping up with greater opportunities for students and recent graduates. This internship is available nationwide.
This internship will be fully-funded internship program, having a duration of 6 to 26 weeks.
UNICEF Internship Program 2021:
- Multiple Countries (Varies according to the availability of the opportunities)
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Ph.D. program enrolled students
- 6 to 26 weeks
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa ad travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2021:
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2021?
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
- Application Deadline varies according to the Job and opportunities, so don’t be late to apply.