Maastricht University Scholarships 2021:
- Maastricht University
- Master’s Degree Program
- 1 year Master’s program-13 months
- 2 years Master’s program-25 months
- Advanced Master Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (LLM/MSc)
- Art, Literature, and Society
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- Biobased Materials
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Imaging
- Business Intelligence and Smart Services
- Business Research
- Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology (Research)
- Data Science for Decision Making
- Digital Business and Economics
- Dutch Law
- Econometrics and Operations Research
- Economic and Financial Research
- Economic & Financial Research
- Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- European Law School
- European Public Affairs
- European Studies
- Executive Master in Cultural Leadership
- Fiscal Economics
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensics, Criminology, and Law
- Global Health
- Global Supply Chain Management and Change
- Globalization and Development Studies
- Globalization and Law
- Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- Health Education and Promotion
- Health Food Innovation Management
- Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- Human Decision Science
- Human Movement Sciences
- International and European Tax Law
- International Business
- International Executive Master of Finance and Control
- International Joint Master of Research in Work and Organizational Psychology
- International Laws
- Law and Labour
- Labour and Business
- Labour and Health
- Learning and Development in Organisations
- Maastricht MBA
- Master Forensica, Criminologie en Rechtspleging
- Master Health Professions Education
- Master of Medicine
- Media Studies: Digital Cultures
- Mental Health
- Physician – Clinical Investigator
- Politics and Society
- Public Policy and Human Development
- Research Master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
- Sustainability Science, Policy and Society
- Systems Biology
- Tax Law
- Work, Health, and Career
- Number of Scholarships:
Scholarship Amount of UM High Potential Scholarship Program:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend.
- Health & liability insurance
- Visa application cost coverage
- Pre-Academic Training costs
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the UM Netherlands scholarship in Europe are given below:
- All international students may apply except those who belong to Switzerland, Surinam, or EU/EEA.
- A candidate must not hold dual citizenship from a European country.
- A candidate must get admission to a master’s program at Maastricht University.
- A candidate can be eligible for the scholarship in the above-mentioned programs.
- A candidate should never have enrolled in any higher education or exchange program in the Netherlands.
- A candidate should be under 35 years old.
- A candidate must hold a good academic record.
How to Apply for Holland Scholarship at The Maastricht University?
- A candidate is directed to apply for admission in any eligible master’s degree program first.
- Moreover, all candidates may apply simultaneously for admission and scholarship.
- A candidate needs to pay the handling fee if his field of interest or program requires it.
- Both applications are instructed to submit online along with documents in PDF or Docx format.
Required Documents for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2021:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- Details of one referee
The application deadline for the UM International scholarship program 2021 is 1 February 2021