Great News. Are you a talented student? Are you from a developing country? Are you seeking an online degree scholarship in the UK? Here is your chance, you can now Apply for Commonwealth Distances Learning Scholarship 2021 fully funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO).
Intended beneficially; Postgraduate students who wish or need to remain in their home country while they study, and who have the potential to bring the development of their home countries with the knowledge and leadership skills they acquire.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 202:
- All prospective students must be from the above-mentioned countries or granted refugee status or be a citizen of a British protected person.
- All applicants must be permanently residing in their home countries.
- Applicants must have an offer letter while submitting.
- Applicants must be a graduate from any university minimum of 2.1 (upper class) or its equivalent, 1st class is an added advantage. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
Application Deadline: 1st January to 10th of May 2021. The result of eligible candidates will be published by July 2021.
How to Apply for Commonwealth distance learning scholarships
- CSC applicants must apply for a master’s degree program in any eligible UK university.
- All Applicants must check with your chosen university for their specific advice on when to apply, admission requirements, and rules for applying.
- All candidates must fill their forms using CSC online application system.
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English).
- Applicants must at least submit one referee.
- A CSC applicant must have an offer letter in other to star their chosen course of study in the 2021-2022 academic year.