The University of Strathclyde is offering different types of scholarships to Candidates who might be faced with financial struggles due to the Covid-19 pandemic through Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships.
This grant is awarded to candidates from UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
The university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and supports them in their career aims. Here, applicants can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University.
Benefit Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships
The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.
- Application Deadline: Opens 25 March 2020 and close 31 July 2021
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research
- Award: Living costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the covid-19 hardship international scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria For Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarship
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria
- Have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
- Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students who are “Valid to Register” status.
How to Apply for the Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships:
- Applicants can complete a Financial Support Funds application form and return it along with the following documents to financial email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding, or salary if not shown on a bank statement. You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.