Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021 – Apply Now
Harvard Scholarship 2021
why wait? Hurry now, Apply for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021. The Boustany Foundation is happy to announce the Harvard University MBA Scholarship.
This scholarship is available for candidates of any nation. This is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities( such as Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University, University of Cambridge).
This Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
Application Deadline for MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021.:
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2021.
The Scholarship will be awarded during June 2021.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show some degree of seriousness.
- All Nations are eligible to apply.
- The Lebanese are given more priority.
- Applicants from Kenya are also eligible for this scholarship program
Level/Field of Study:
This scholarship is open to those pursuing an MBA program.
Scholarship Worth Of Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021.
The scholarship covers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Application Processes for Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2021.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.