France INTERPOL Internships Program 2021
The INTERPOL Internships Program 2021 is available for international students all over the globe. For application and processes, the applicants must align with three areas of activity available within the organization in order to preference.
Get to Know About the INTERPOL’s internship program
INTERPOL’s internship program accept it’s candidate from 190 member countries. This Interpol program attracts young talents and teaches them:
- Adequate understanding of the goals and objectives of the organization and international police cooperation.
- Overview of the functioning of an International organization.
- Contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance, with working ability in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic area.
Advantage of INTERPOL’s Internship Program
Since Interpol’s internship program allows its membership and offers teachings to young people, it’s contribution of qualified people whose experience allows them to convey a new point of view and up to date academic knowledge.
Interpol’s Internship program offers support for the realization of certain projects.
INTERPOL’s Internship Fields of Study
Applicants must indicate three areas of activity within the organization, in order of preference. Interpol Graduate Scheme areas of activity are –
- General Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Partnerships and Development
- Research and Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- Translation and Global Complex for Innovation and Cybercrime
Who Is Eligible For Interpol Graduate Scheme 2021
The Interpol Graduate Scheme is open to international students (INTERPOL member countries).
The Interpol Graduate Scheme is hosted by the International Police Cooperation, known as INTERPOL in France, Their Trainees are camped at the Interpol General Secretariat in Lyon, France or in regional offices.
Interpol Internship Program Awards
Interpol Internship awards is Unknown. The duration of the internship can be between 2 and 11 months.
Interpol Internship Program Worth
Trainees are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros (amount corresponding to the internships in Lyon). The allowance is adjusted to the various service stations according to the United Nations cost of living index.
Requirements for Interpol Internship Program 2021
Applicants for Interpol Graduate Scheme must posses;
- Be a citizen of a member country
- Have reached the age of majority in their country,
- Speak fluent English,
- Be registered in an approved educational institution within the last six months on the day of the application or have obtained a diploma.
How To Apply for Interpol Graduate Scheme 2021
All applicants Applying for Interpol Graduate Scheme must;
- To apply, first read the INTERPOL’s Internship Policy
- Fill in the Application Form
- Applications should be returned to the Human Resources Sub-Directorate
Other Requirement, with a cover letter
- Your motivation to participate in the INTERPOL internship program;
- Your interest and your fortune for the specific internship for which you are applying,
- Your expectations for this internship.
Interpol Graduate Scheme Application 2021 – Deadline
This Program deadline is the 31st of December every year.
Interpol Internship Program FAQ
How do I qualify for an internship at Interpol?
To qualify for Internship at INTERPOL, you must be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year of the date of submission of the application.
Also, you must be a national of one of INTERPOL’s member countries.
Who funds Interpol?
Most of Interpol’s funding comes from the member countries themselves, with each nation contributing a portion based on its size, gross domestic product and other factors. The 2007 Interpol budget was 44.7 million Euros (roughly $61.4 million U.S.)