Students from Indian seeking to Acquire skills on scholarship can do that by joining the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Indian students commencing in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the institute in India can accessible this award.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh that was established in 1959. It is one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
Why Study at IIT Kanpur?
The college is also well known for its exceptional work in research and development done by its students. Its campus is full of greenery and provides the best facilities to the students.
Benefit of Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship At Indian Institute :
The Indian Institute of Technology will provide the fund for needy students.
- Course Level: Bachelors or masters
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- University or Organization: IIT Kanpur
- Department: NA
- Award: Fund
The award can be taken in India
Eligibilities for Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The students belonging to SC/ST categories only are eligible to receive the FBM scholarship.
- Total Family Annual Income (Gross Income) of the student from all sources should be less than 4.5 lacks.
- How to Apply for the Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in both Hindi and English language.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your results of the previous qualification, copy of id and other documents asked by the university at the time of admission.