Hurry now, Apply and be part of the Strom & Associates Academic Scholarship in the USA for the academic year 2021/2022. This grant is awarded to only US citizens or permanent US residents.
The grant helps outstanding students to graduate from college.
Strom & Associates was Established in 1981 with the primary aim to help individuals and families who were unable to help themselves due to one injury.
The Strom & Associates understood what unexpected injury can impact people financially, physically, and emotionally, so they always provide support to their clients during a difficult time. They go the extra mile in making each client matter their priority.
The grant of $1,000 is awarded to one applicant (undergraduates or graduates) who submits the best essay focusing on the given topic.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- University or Organization: Strom & Associates
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Strom & Associates Academic Scholarship in USA Eligibility/ Application procedure
- Applicants must be a citizen of the US or reside permanently in the US.
- Must complete the online application form.
- Applicants must be graduate or undergraduate students.
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Strom & Associates for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the stromlawyers.com website.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate) in fall 2020
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Strom & Associates for any advertising or promotional purposes
- Applicants must provide proof of full-time enrollment should his or her essay be selected.