TechGirls Leadership Program in the USA 2021 | Fully Funded
TechGirls Exchange Program in the USA 2021 [Fully Funded]
U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs took the initiative to train young girls. Participants will be attending international conferences and workshops. These conferences will provide knowledge about the high performance of efficient leaders, how to form productive teams and different leadership styles.
TechGirls Leadership Program in the USA 2021:
- United States of America
U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- United States
- Palestinian Territories
- The duration of the TechGirls international summer exchange program in the USA in 3 weeks
Benefits of the TechGirls Exchange Program 2021:
This is a fully-funded US department exchange program. It will covers;
- The Visa fee will be covered.
- Roundtrip airfare will be given to the participants.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Proper meals will be provided 3 times a day.
- For group program events, local transportation will be provided.
- Participants will be part of cultural events.
- Health insurance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria TechGirls Exchange Program 2021:
- A candidate must be from 15 to 17 years of age in July 2021.
- A candidate should have advanced skills in technology, maths, and engineering evident by their academics.
- A candidate must be career-oriented in the field of technology.
- A candidate must have a good command of English.
- A candidate must be committed to attending an additional semester in his home country.
- A candidate should be flexible, mature, and open-minded.
- A candidate should be committed to getting involved in community activities upon return to their home country.
- A candidate would be prioritized if he would not have any prior experience in the United States.
How to Apply for International Leadership Program in the USA 2021?
- A candidate must register himself before starting the TechGirls 2021 application via the official website
- An applicant can stop or return while filling out an application so it is important to remember the username and password of his application.
- A candidate should gather the required documents before applying.
- A photograph
- Latest school transcript.
- Eight essay questions are required to be filled.
- Passport number. (If available)
The application deadline for the TechGirls Leadership Program, USA is January 15, 2021.