If you are among those searching tirelessly to acquire higher education in any field of your choice, you have an opportunity to apply for the Mastership Foundation Scholars Program, 2021 at the University of Edinburgh.
This university is open to students from African who are determined to improve themselves and become a greater leader in the future and master/become expertise in their fields of studies.
It is an added benefit to get a study award in a postgraduate or undergraduate degree in the UK.
The University of Edinburgh is the second most popular university and one of the oldest in the UK.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The school does not only teach you to become experts but provides you with skills and knowledge to transit from student to professional.
The University of Edinburgh in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation will provide over 200 scholarships to both postgraduate and undergraduates.
- Course Level: postgraduate and undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Application for 2021 into any program starts from 1st January 2021 and closes 31st may 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Citizen of a Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken in the UK or online.
Eligibity and Selection Criteria
- You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar program in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Aspirants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. You will need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome. You must be a citizen/ indigene of an African country with the exception of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- Aspirants must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country.
How to appy for the Master Foundation School Program, 2021 into the Unversity of Endiburgh
- Firstly you must apply for admission into the university.
- if the admission was given you can now apply for the Mastercard foundation school program as a prospective postgraduate or undergraduate.
- language requirement; Aspirant must have a very high level of English competency notwithstanding your nationality or country of residence