Top 6 Scholarships for International Students at University of Nottingham/Ningbo China
Unlock your bright future by applying for one of the Top 6 Scholarships for International students at University of Nottingham/Ningbo china. The International UG scholarships are available for the academic year 2021/2022. Applicants must be from overseas who have summited their application.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
The award is designed to reward excellence, support diversity and provide financial support for international students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university of Nottingham/Ningbo china
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China was established in 2004 and offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. It has high-quality teaching facilities, including a library and IT resources.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? Studying at UNNC is a great opportunity, and international students should seriously consider the prospect. It offers a positive student experience with excellent housing, recreational, and dining options.
Brief Description Of the International UG Scholarships
- University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 20,000 RMB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
Eligibility of International UG Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham/Ningbo China Scholarships for International students
- How to Apply: Students who would like to apply for this application will need to prepare the following documents and submit them in your online application form system in section 6 under the “other documents” area.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide a copy of your passport (international applicants), an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement (500 words).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide an award amount of 20,000 RMB for successful undergraduate students.